What happened was that there was a new elder who needed to be trained by Elder Loke, but passport problems came up so he was not able. Elder Loke came to Sitiawan and then the new missionary's passport 'worked' so our President Sent Elder Kong instead to train. So after the Zone meeting on Tuesday, Elder Kong left Wednesday morning and is gone, just gone that fast. My new and third companion here in Sitiawan is Elder Loke, who who goes home in two weeks. He is just so much fun and I love him! He his such a bro and wants to play a lot. His teaching skills are amazing and I admire his teaching skills. We are having so much fun together as we have gone to Pangkor Island's beaches, and just have had so much fun!!!! Because he leaves in 2 weeks, before the next official transfer, I'm not sure what will happen with me for the remaining couple of weeks until transfer! Crazy!
We were teaching our neighbor who is on date for baptism, about the Restoration again and helping her understand everything for her upcoming baptism. It was a great short lesson and at the end we asked her to pray for us. She was shy at first but then prayed for us giving a wonderful prayer asking Heavenly Father if the Book of Mormon was true. I felt the Spirit very strongly and I was impressed to ask her what she thought of her prayer. She said she didn't feel anything amazing, but she felt like someone was listening to her prayer. My heart burned and I was so happy. I asked her who she thought was listening and when she said, "Heavenly Father" it was really powerful and she knows the Book of Mormon is true.

This week has been good and hope this next one will be better.
Love you all,
Elder Hanks



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.